Eyeliner is part of makeup that is used to define the shape of the eye. Eyeliner defines the characteristics of the eyes and the eyes may be large or small, depending on the techniques used to apply eyeliner. Also today I am here to talk about how to apply eyeliner tips in urdu to create different effects. I will talk about today some techniques that will help to shape the eyes in different ways. You can hide the defects of the eyes if you know how to apply eyeliner properly. I have published an article in which I discussed how to apply eyeliner tips in urdu in different styles.
Eyeliner tips tricks application and techniques in Urdu:
- Always draw with a freshly sharpened eyeliner pencil, trace the contour of your eye, start your eyeliner above your iris and extend just past the outer corner of your eye, making sure the line is straight across or slightly upward – blend upward and outward; smudge to soften line.
- Be aware that eyeliner can be friend or foe – avoid “closing” in the eye and making it look even smaller, by only applying a fine line when outlining the entire eye, and assist this by using a light to medium shade of eyeliner – very dark, heavy liner will make your eyes look smaller.
- Application of liner needs to be as close to your lashes as possible, hence the need for a sharp pencil! Use a very fine line when using eyeliner (liquid or pencil), and keep the liner even on both top and bottom.
To apply eyeliner on yourself, close your eyes and gently place your pointer finger (of your non-drawing hand) along your lashes of the eye you are lining, open your other eye and carefully draw the line along your lashbed of your closed eye, repeat on the other side.
It takes practice to apply eyeliner on yourself, and once your hand becomes steadier, and your eyes get used to closing one at a time, you may not have to hold your lashes anymore.
Sharpen your pencil. A blunt pencil gives you less control of the line, and tends to be messy. When you use a nicely sharpened pencil, the results are precision lining
TIP: if you do smudge your eyeliner or mascara, then spot fix. The fine tip end of cotton tips are perfect for spot removal. Dab the cotton tip into your eye makeup remover, and carefully wipe away the smudge, rather than taking all your eye makeup off and starting over.
Using eyeliner alone adds definition; while the most up to date look is one sheer shimmery eyeshadow (used all over) in combination with a softly smudged liner for a more sophisticated look.
- For a simple small eye makeover, apply a lighter shadow all over your lid, really add oomph by using a shimmery pale eye shadow in the very center of the lid, right above your iris. To shape and define your eye, take your darker shade (or your contour color) on the very outer edge of your lid, extend your eyeliner outward from your iris.
- For a real eye opener, and a more dramatic finish, sweep a thin line of a shimmery light eye shadow just above your eyeliner. Smudge a soft line under your eye (along the outer third), extend this line upward and outward and join with your contour color, blend to soften any edges.
- Finish your eye makeup by sweeping a coat or 2 of mascara on top lashes only (especially for day or more natural makeup looks), with a few strokes extra on your upper and lower outer lashes for added impact.
- Your eyes will appear larger when brows are thinner, but be careful not to take them too thin if your brow bone is prominent – just a good tidy and trim, and brush them into shape.
- Always curl your lashes to open eyes up.
Eyeliner Tips Tricks application and techniques in Urdu