If you are a woman and have sex with a man without using a contraceptive method, you could get pregnant.Every time you make love, you have up to 10 percent chance of getting pregnant.The signs that you may be pregnant, the lack of a point, changes in the breasts, fatigue, frequent urination, nausea and vomiting (nausea). However, these symptoms can be caused by other factors and not prove that you are pregnant.
A urine test or a blood test can confirm a suspected pregnancy. Sometimes urine tests show a false result at home, so be aware if you are pregnant, you should consult your doctor.
For women, which is a normal menstrual cycle, early signs of pregnancy and a reliable menstrual period. Sometimes, women who are pregnant is a very easy time losing only a little blood. Other signs of pregnancy and the first symptoms in urdu are listed below. Every woman is different and not all women notice these symptoms.
The earliest pregnancy signs symptoms during the first weeks after conception appear. This is what you discover in the breasts of nausea, dizziness, mood swings, and sensitive.
- Missed period (amenorrhoea)
- Nausea and vomiting (often called ‘morning’ sickness, but it can occur at any time
- Breast tenderness and enlargement
- Passing urine more frequently than usual, particularly at night.
- Mood changes (such as unexplained crying)
- Cravings for some foods, distaste for foods you usually like and a sour or metallic taste that persists even when you’re not eating (dysgeusia).
Pregnancy Signs & Symptoms In Urdu حاملہ خواتین کی بنیادی علامات